Qiara Pregnancy & Breastfeeding is a probiotic specifically designed for pregnant or breastfeeding mothers and their babies. Containing the patented strain of probiotic Lactobacillus Fermentum CECT5716, which was originally found in breast milk, Qiara Pregnancy and Breastfeeding has been shown to help: -
- maintain a healthy microflora, important for you and baby before, during and after pregnancy
- restore balance of good bacteria in breast milk that may have been reduced by antibiotics, or other external factors
- relieve or reduce breast pain and discomfort associated with mild mastitis while breastfeeding
- reduce the recurrence of mild mastitis
- Improve general digestive and gut health
Take Qiara Pregnancy & Breastfeeding from preconception, in your last trimester or throughout your entire pregnancy and breastfeeding.
If symptoms persist, seek medical advice.
Ingredients & Dosage
- Each box of Qiara Pregnancy and Breastfeeding contains 28 single-dose sachets of oral powder.
- Each sachet contains no less than 39mg/3 billion organisms of Lactobacillus Fermentum CECT5716
- The recommended dose is 1 sachet per day, simply mix into water, juice, a smoothie, soft food or even sprinkle on your cereal and consume immediately. Qiara is almost tasteless, so its easy to take, even during pregnancy.
- If experiencing breast pain, mild mastitis or are taking prescribed antibiotics, it is recommended you take two sachets per day, 2-3 hours before or after the antibiotic dose. Continue taking this dosage for one week after completing the antibiotic course, then go back to the regular dosage.